Tuesday, July 8, 2008





The best thing about taking pictures is that you are never the one that is photographed, that is until you let your kid use your old digital camera and she catches you at your finest. So this is me, I am the proud father of two beautiful girls who have caused all this baldness. I probably would have been bald anyway but they are great kids and I will tell you all about them in a bit. More about me! I am a nurse on the ortho/neuro unit and a part-time nursing supervisor and by looking at the picture you can see why I scare most of the new nurses on the floor. Besides work I am also in school until January of 2010 when I will hopefully graduate with my BS degree in nursing. I might not have mentioned this to my family until now. I probably thought it would be cool to surprise them with a graduation invitation when I was done but... SURPRISE!