Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to school

It's that time of year again. Can't you smell it in the air? That faint smell of fear? I could smell it back when I went back to school on the first day but that was probably because I hated going back. I think I even might have tried to fake illness once of twice to try to get out of it. I don't smell the fear anymore because my girls actually want to go back. I have never seen them this excited about anything except for maybe Disneyland. These surely can't be my kids. The bright side for me is that Lonna and I get the house to ourselves again during the day, plenty of time to plan out evil punishments. (insert evil laughter) I guess now I will have to try out a new punishment, I will tell them that they can't go back to school if they don't do their chores. It's so backwards it might work.


1 comment:

Kelli said...

The girls look ready to go. My boys started back today, but they are not that excited... a little more of the fear here.