Saturday, August 16, 2008

Summer Vacation

We just got our pictures back from our summer vacation. Honestly, I just figured how to succesfully send the pictures from my super never-rings phone to my email. This year we thought we would visit some out of the way places that not very many people go to, Mars and the moon. Kelsie was obviously excited about Mars, I think she was hoping to gain a new friend that she could email, Alyssa was not that excited about the moon, probably because she knew there wouldn't be any cute boys.







2 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

Great pictures. I'm surprised it didn't take you longer to go to the moon and mars. I hear the trip takes a few years. I really liked the song that was playing. Viva la vida. I didn't think we would ever agree on a song, but that one is great to listen to. I'll have to get it onto my ipod. Congratulations on school. You're never to old to learn. I learned that the hard way.

Jenni said...

SOOO, you will go on vacation to the moon and mars but coming to Wisconsin to visit us is to far. HUH...