16 years ago today we were presented with a beautiful little girl, all ours. She's not so little anymore, almost six feet tall but still just as beautiful. So what do you do to celebrate your daughters 16th birthday? No, not a new car, you post old photos of her on your blog and embarrass her. The most embarrassing are the ones are with me in them.
6 comments:
Thanks Rob I was hoping for more though!! Love these girls. Great memories of the two of us holding our little girls at moms house.
Where have the last 16 years gone, weren't they just little ones yesterday. She sure grew up into a lovely young woman. Love you Alyssa.
Happy, Happy Birthday Alyssa dear... You are awesome! Next time I come out will you give me a ride?
Okay I always say what everyone is thinking....Is This A Sweet 16 Birthday?
Dressed to kill, what a woman! Happy Birthday young lady. Have a great day!
Happy belated Birthday, Lyss! You are standing at the beginning of the great adventure that is called life!
Post a Comment