Tuesday, November 24, 2009

1 Down

Just a quick note to let you know that I survived the first game of the year. So did Alyssa, mostly. Alyssa's team beat Highland High tonight, Alyssa played a lot of minutes, fell once on her keester, then bounced back up scored 4 quick points and rejected two shots. Overall it was a good game for her. Sorry no pictures, maybe next time. By the way, I have started a tally over there on the right side, I should have done it for Kelsie's soccer but I just thought of it tonight.

4 comments:

sherry said...

So fun to talk to you one the phone Lys. Congrats to you and I love the tally. How about doing one on Kelsie for how many boyfriends she has?

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your knees are holding up Alyssa. Let us know when you have a game and we will try to make it.

Grammy Rae said...

I also appreciate the tally, but I do want pictures and video. Good luck this season Alyssa. Keep those knees strong!

Anonymous said...

We were both excited to be able to watch. It was a real good game.