Before we get to the holiday stuff you are going to have to sit through a few pictures. I didn't have a picture last time of Alyssa dominating the court so I pulled the best one off my camera that I have to make up for this oversight.

This is against the Highland sophomore team. I think the final score was 50-18 or something like that. She has 3 games coming up this week.

This is an attempt at a sunset picture. I obviously have some more to learn, good thing it's all digital.

Now for the concert. We are adopting this as our families official holiday kick-off. Trans-Siberian Orchestra tours each year and does a Christmas show. For those of you who have never heard of them, just think Christmas songs turned on their side and heavily marinated in rock music. This is a picture of the arena waiting for the show to start.

Everything goes blue neon as the show starts. The first half is your typical Christmas story where an angel comes down to inspect things, I might be wrong, sometimes it's hard to hear what they are singing and I get distracted by the lights and ear melting riffs.


The second half is where they cut loose and bring out the fireballs. They announced that they will have a spring show because they just put out a new album of non-holiday music. Tempting, very tempting.

They have cool lasers too. Below are some clips from Kelsie's phone of the concert. The sound is kinda crappy but you will get the idea of the concert anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment