In more interesting news, the girls have started up again with basketball. Alyssa's team is back from break and played their last two pre-season games. The first game was way out in Grantsville (we didn't make it to that one. What? It's way out there in the boonies.) and the Soph. and JV teams won their games. Alyssa played in both the Soph. and JV games and scored 4 (we think) points. The other game was played the next day at home and didn't go as well. They lost, Alyssa didn't score any points but she was happy to G-ma and G-pa in the stands. I would have taken pictures but I get too involved in the game and forget that I have a camera in my hands so here is the official team picture instead.
Kelsie started her games this week also. She played Saturday at 11:00 and I was told she dropped in a 3 pointer but she was standing inside the arc so I guess that's only a 2. That far out they should count it as a 2 and 3/4. To prove that she is all that when shooting from beyond the arc I have provided you with a video.
2 comments:
Wow what a shot Kelsie keep it up
I like how she just walks up to get the ball. Kind of like I do this all the time and I bet she does. Way to go girls.
Post a Comment