This is it, the end, it's all over. Basketball finally came to an end this last week and I think all the girls are happy that it's over. The Varsity and JV teams ended the season well with wins but for some strange reason the Sophomore team lost their final games by one point, each game by one point. That's just not right. They worked hard and played hard each game but came up one point short each game. I'm glad Alyssa had the chance to play with the JV team for most of the season, that way she was able to play and win once in a while. Oh and one more thing, Kelsie does have one more game on Saturday then she will be done for the year also.
This picture was supposed to be turned to the left but for some strange reason it kept loading on it's side, so you will either have to turn your computer or your head, you choose.
Waiting for the action to come to her, ready to do some damage for the JV team, or this might be the Sophomore team.
Yep! It's the Sophomore team, I can tell because the JV coach is the guy in red kicking his heels up.
More free throws.
I'm pretty sure they went in, if they didn't then the other team probably cheated, or the refs.
Here's the JV team because the coach is gone.
Racing out to guard her man? Girl? Person?
This week was also our Anniversary. 20 years. It seems like a long time when you say it, try it say 20 years out loud. Sounds like a long time but looking back it sure has gone by fast. I would have posted a picture of us 20 years ago but all it would show is how bald I have gotten over the years. So what do you do for your 20Th anniversary? Our 20Th anniversary started just like any other day, wake up, make breakfast for the kids then take Kelsie to school. After that we did something I have wanted to do for a long time....

Got a burger from In-N-Out. We actually went over to Orem to look at a possible Anniversary gift for each other but ended up not liking it so since we were in the neighborhood we decided to see how long the line was. Surprisingly there was hardly anyone there, hardly meaning that there was actually an empty parking spot right by the building and no sign of a line coming out the door so we threw caution to the wind and stopped. My official review? It's a hamburger, granted it was good but I have a thing for the Tommy's burger, pair it with a side of chili cheese fries and you are in heaven. Will I go back? Of course, but the fries were chewy, Lonna tells me it's because they are fresh made and not fake ones from a frozen bag of preservatives and I should like them for that reason alone and just shut up and eat because there are starving kids in Africa that would just love those fries. After lunch was the entertainment portion of our Anniversary...
6 hours of basketball. This was the final game for the JV and Sophomore teams, the Varsity team would continue on to state and the poor kids who were not invited to play with the Varsity team were just out of luck. Too bad, so sad. So here is the JV team beating up on Uintah.

It was also Senior night so all the Seniors got flowers and gifts. Here's the team all together.
And here are the seniors and their parents.
Getting ready to swat some basketballs away.

Kelsie has taken over the camera duties these last few games. She probably saw that I was slacking, at least this way I get a bunch of pictures, she just shoots away.



Oh yeah I almost forgot, we ended up getting Kindles for each other. We went to look at the Nook at Barnes and Noble and didn't like it so of course I was all depressed and ordered the kindles when we got home. I even did something crazy like overnight them so I could play with it before I went back to work.

Got a burger from In-N-Out. We actually went over to Orem to look at a possible Anniversary gift for each other but ended up not liking it so since we were in the neighborhood we decided to see how long the line was. Surprisingly there was hardly anyone there, hardly meaning that there was actually an empty parking spot right by the building and no sign of a line coming out the door so we threw caution to the wind and stopped. My official review? It's a hamburger, granted it was good but I have a thing for the Tommy's burger, pair it with a side of chili cheese fries and you are in heaven. Will I go back? Of course, but the fries were chewy, Lonna tells me it's because they are fresh made and not fake ones from a frozen bag of preservatives and I should like them for that reason alone and just shut up and eat because there are starving kids in Africa that would just love those fries. After lunch was the entertainment portion of our Anniversary...
Oh yeah I almost forgot, we ended up getting Kindles for each other. We went to look at the Nook at Barnes and Noble and didn't like it so of course I was all depressed and ordered the kindles when we got home. I even did something crazy like overnight them so I could play with it before I went back to work.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! 20 years, that is crazy! Hope you enjoy your Kindles!
Sorry the girls are through with basketball, should have gotten to another game. Congrats on 20 years. Have a fun time with your kindles, we both like ours too.m
I've been waiting for the anniversary post! 20 years is a fabulous accomplishment as everyone who's been married longer than one year can attest. I'm happy for you guys and glad that the past 20 have been good. Here's to the next 20 being just as wonderful!! Hearts to you both...
Thanks go to Kelsie for getting us more pictures. Congratulations on the 20 years. The next ten years are a breeze.
Ah ha found it. Have fun with them!
Post a Comment