I had another big chunk of time off and decided that I would get some more great pictures to share with everyone. It was at least a good idea, too bad it didn't work out that way but I know how much you guys like pictures of my time off just because I know all of you want to share in all of the fun times we have. I just wish I could have had the time to run these through the HDR program.

Kelsie came home last week with a gift from one of her friends(and if I find out which one I am going to hunt them down). Stomach flu is a wonderful experience. Kelsie has this routine when she feels the urge to spew chunks, she likes to sit downstairs on the couch late at night watching TV with Dad. Not Mom, Dad. Probably because Dad is used to people throwing up around him, even on him (kinda like warp drive in Star Wars) so he will be able to stand up to the pressure of when that time comes to trek up the stairs, hold hands, or in some cases hair. Just when Kelsie got feeling better Alyssa came home from work on Tuesday and said "I don't feel very good". It was her turn. Last Friday was my turn to "ride the porcelain pony" so I asked Kelsie if she was up to sitting on the couch and listen to my stomach churn. The above picture I like to think of as "turney thing in sky". It was kinda dark, had to use my flash. At this point I believe I was having trouble telling what direction was actually "up".

This is "Wayne's World landscape". When I was young and stayed home from school I found that laying on the couch and watching TV was actually the ONLY thing you could accomplish. Unfortunately I also found that the only shows I could watch and not strain my brain were PBS shows like Electric Company (I was in grade school) and Sesame Street. When you are older and in your 40's Wayne's World works the same. Something to take your mind off of the constant grumbling in your gut and frequent dashes to the bathroom yet not requiring any real brain functions to actually be present. Not very clear, sorry about that but my super duper never rings phone has limited capabilities.

This is the final picture because I forgot to get a picture of the Ramen noodles that was my source of nutrition for the last 5 days. I think this bugs mission is to purge every ounce of fluid from your body. Thank goodness for the makers of Gatorade, you are my heroes. I would also like to thank the makers of semi soft bathroom tissue however after this ordeal we may have to reassess our priorities. During this time I had a thought, the government should consider the use of stomach flu as a means of torture, after a few hours I would have told you anything you wanted to hear just to make it go away. Lonna has it now and that should finish up the whole clan. I think she feels the same about the T.P.
3 comments:
I feel for all of you, I had one day of it from some pills that didn't agree with me, and it stinks. Sure hope Lonna's feeling better now.
Are you one of those families that if one person can't do it no one can?
Hmmm...I've never actually seen a ceiling fan in HDR...
Sorry you are all getting sick... and thanks for not bringing it to work. :)
Post a Comment