Tuesday, May 25, 2010
An update while I continue to wait.
I am waiting for a guest blogger to post an update. She is waiting on pictures so while we are all anxiously awaiting I will try to post some stuff that has happened last month. Kelsie had a concert (sorry,no video) for the singing club, group, class or whatever. I was not able to go (stupid work) so I have to rely on what I remember from the post event reports.
Kelsie is in the front row, she sang well. Sometimes my memory is not the greatest and I start to make stuff up to fill in the blanks, this might get interesting, or not.
More singing. Alyssa took the pictures, I forgot to tell her that the camera was still set up for HDR so every picture was taken at a different exposure, she still did a good job. At one point they had spray bottles and sprayed the audience, Alyssa bravely saved the camera.


The only other noteworthy thing that I have a picture of is Mothers Day dinner. I pulled out the smoker again and slow cooked a brisket. The girls seemed to like this the first time I made it. This time I decided to add a twist and used chipotle chili powder. Did you know that chipotle is waaay more spicy than normal chili powder? We found out the hard way. Nothing a lot of water, milk and anything else cold you could drink couldn't fix. In hind-sight I should have switched the chipotle for the red pepper powder instead of the chili powder, you use a lot less of that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Alyssa you took some good pictures. Good going Kelsie. Someday I want to try some of your smoked meat.
Remind me to double check the heat meter if you cook. Kelsie looks lovely.
Post a Comment