Saturday, September 6, 2008

Golf Trip

Alyssa's birthday is coming up soon and so I asked her what she wanted. One of the things she wanted was to go golfing. These are from Friday at Spanish Oaks. We went right after she got out of school. As you can see it was a perfect day to go golfing. The sun was up, not too hot for the fat guy, and Alyssa even got to drive the cart. The screaming was minimal (mostly me) and the ball loss count was fairly low (both of us). The highlight for me was to spend time with Alyssa of course but it was great to see her land a perfect approach shot from 50 yards out to settle perfectly in the middle of the 9Th green, it does a father proud.
I just wish I had a camera with me and not just my never rings phone.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That brings back memories of golfing trips with big brother Rob. Lucky Alyssa, that is a lot of fun!