Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm "IT" and I didn't even know it

Someone started a game of "blog tag" and I am now "IT". I found out about it at work Saturday when we were reading through all of the employees blogs on the main fourth floor blog site (yes it was a boring night.) I think it's one of those things like "ooh, don't break the chain or blood will boil from your eyes and your hair will fall out." As you can tell I junk all of the chain e-mails. This is different from the chain mails except that I will have to pick some people to "TAG" to keep this thing going. My good friend Dawney tagged me and since I can't think of anything else to write, not to mention the ever increasing threats from Alyssa to stop posting her picture and embarrassing her, I thought I would give this one a try.

The TAG Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Umm, I might need help here)

2. Mention the rules on your blog. (copy and paste comes in handy)

3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. (this will be fun)

4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. (advanced sorry to the 6 I choose, rules are rules)

1. My music must be alphabetized by artist according to their LAST names unless of course it is a group name. Howard Jones should obviously fall under J, and in the case of groups like The Cure and The Killers, they should not ever fall under T, that's just stupid. My music then is sub-categorized by the year that each album is released, it's only proper.

2. I never write anything in cursive, every time I do it looks like a 3 year old wrote it. Everything I write is in capital letters except for the letter I, it for some strange reason is always in lower case, so any aspiring psychologists out there can tell me what that means.

3. I hate spiders with a passion. It's not like I run from the room screaming like a school girl, well... there was that one time, but that thing was huge. I hate them, they hate me, it's a perfect "I hate you big bald guy"/"how far can this spray reach and still kill it?" relationship.


4. (this is starting to feel like true confessions) Whenever I start an I.V. on someone, I have to have 2 needles with me. Not 1, not 3, 2. (kinda lame I know but my brain is drawing a blank on quirkiness right now)

5. I'm going to steal one from Dawney here. I have to have the right pen but this isn't as much of a day to day thing, it's more of a need to have a fatter pen that will fit my hand comfortably. Those small Bic pens work in a pinch when your not at work and don't have your favorite pen handy. (getting lamer, I know)

6. (last one, better end with a good one) I can't drink water through a straw. That sounds like I'm not coordinated with drinking straws, I don't choke on it, I just don't like the taste of water when sucked through a straw, it just feels and tastes wrong. Usually someone at the table will end up with 2 straws, more than likely Kelsie, she won't put up a fight and will actually see this as a gift from dad.

You asked for quirky so there ya go. While some of you will be thinking "Oh man, he totally does that", others will be thinking "How does Lonna live with him?"

Unfortunate people who will now be tagged:
My 6 siblings. I know, 2 of them have not started blogs, or just haven't told me about them yet. maybe this will get them started.

4 comments:

Dawney said...

I probably should have told you that you were tagged, but you figured it out. :) MJ(who tagged me) didn't tell me either, I had to read it on her blog- just like you did.
Water from a straw is wrong?? Odd- but a good one! Thanks!

sherry said...

Hey Rob good way to get Steve and Rae Anne going. Oh and the hair falling out. Where you it once before?

traci said...

You crack me up! Traci

Steve said...

AAAAAGH!! MY EYES ARE BLEEDING! MY EYES ARE BLEEDING! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAIR??!!