Saturday, September 13, 2008

I love Fall

This is undoubtedly one of my more favorite seasons of the year. Any season that is relatively mild and not too extreme, but fall has to be more enjoyable than spring because I know that it won't be getting blistering hot in a few months. Not a good thing for a fat bald guy. But one of the reasons I enjoy fall is because it gives me more reasons to put pictures of the girls on the blog. This is our birthday season here at casa del baldy so we get a little busy for the next two months. We also get girls soccer. (this is where I would raise my hands in the air and go woo woo) Alyssa is returning to the field to referee again this year and Kelsie is enjoying her second year in the current age group. So enjoy the following pictures while they last, Alyssa has threatened to be upset if I post any of her because she thinks she looks like a dork, I think she looks cool, shades, whistle, neon yellow shirt, what more could you want?


Kelsie scored the goal to tie this game. The last game I went to she scored two. I think to date she has four. (once again join me, woo woo)









Just look at how she takes charge. All the players fear her. It doesn't hurt that she's twice as tall as all of them






















3 comments:

Kelli said...

I think Alyssa looks way cool! And way to go Kelsie! Maybe you could come and play soccer with my boys!

sherry said...

I love fall too. To bad no one got into soccer at my house. I think I would enjoy watching it. Maybe I should come watch Kelsy play and Alyssa ref. Happy Birthday to both of you.

Chris said...

Woot Woot!!!! Great job girls.