Monday, December 22, 2008
I just had to
As you can tell I have changed the music on the blog from Trans-Siberian (it turns out that you can get a little tired of the same group after a month) to some groups that we also like in our house. This morning I have added a little more spice to it (habanero?). I found a new collection of Christmas music that is more my speed so I sprinkled it in just to have some fun. So for those of you who like to hear Ronnie James Dio sing "God rest ye merry Gentlemen" and get that strange feeling like lightning is about to strike, enjoy! For those of you who don't (Mom, Dad, Larry, Carole, every one of my sisters), it's only for a few days, just mute the speakers while you read the latest. (Later today!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
transsiberian - I got the Christmas CD. Is this the one you have been using. Have you heard the second song? It sounds like it should be on the musical track of Jekyll and Hyde. Dale and I both were wondering, "Is this really a Christmas song?"
You are on vacation! What are you doing up at 6:30 in the morning?
That cute little grandson!
I want this music!!! Bring it to the Christmas Party:) 6:30 Rae you are doing good. Last time I talked to Rob it was four in the morning.
Post a Comment