I have reached the 2/3 mark in scanning Mom's old slides into the computer and got a crazy thought. I wondered if I would be able to get money out of any of my siblings and/or parents if I were to "skip over" certain pictures that they would rather not have seen by everyone. As tempting as this is, I think I am having more fun posting the ones that I think are priceless.

Except for this one. Someone put another dorky hat on me! I am convinced that this is how I lost my hair. My perfect blond locks were poisoned by a cowboy hat. It explains my deep seeded loathing of country music.

This latest group of pictures brought us the arrival of Jenni. She's the one squirming in Sherry's arms. See me? I had hair! It was glorious. Don't worry Kelli, your picture is near the bottom of the post.

Here is Blake modeling the latest men's Sunday attire complete with what looks like a spiffy pair of fashionable brown loafers. Sorry ladies but all you can do is drool because this hunk is now spoken for.

What can I say Kelli, you were anxious for the pictures of you. It's strange how you started off a brunette but now you are blond. Strange indeed.

I debated a long time before posting this one. It might get me kicked out of the family but I just had too. Sorry Dad but I couldn't resist. It brings back some great memories. 5 more reels to go, It's just getting better and better. There have been a few old boyfriends appear along with a neighbor or two. I guess they could mysteriously "disappear" somehow if the right offer comes along.
4 comments:
oh my, this is so fun to see what you will put up next.....i can't wait.
We are enjoying the trip down memory lane. Brian has been doing the same thing with our slides and Chris' parents slides. What fun memories.
Thanks
I'm loving it. I didn't remember we had one of your Dad as the green elf. Hope you survive this.
Those loafers of Blake's, while a definite fashion statement, were also priceless when winter came and the front walk iced over. For years we fought off the gum-soled shoes and opted instead for plastic, the stiffer the better. With the right footwear you could slide all the way across the street!
Post a Comment