Friday, February 20, 2009

Parting Glances

The scanning is finished so this will probably be my last chance to give you what I believe are some of the highlights. Soon I will be burning copies for everyone so that they can have as much fun as I have in looking back at how our family has grown up. So enjoy these last few nuggets of nostalgia.















Don't worry, I won't be out of a job, Lonna handed me two photo albums of her family pictures. This will be fun because I haven't seen these for ages so look for more old pictures of Lonna and her family coming soon. Alyssa thinks one of the pictures of Grandpa Cloward makes him look like Elvis.




1 comment:

Grammy Rae said...

I absolutely love that picture of Grandma C. at the bottom. That is the woman I remember. I think it will make it to my picture wall.