Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More odds and ends

Remember that never ending quest to find fun and different things for the family to do? This Christmas I got Lonna season tickets to the Hale Center Theater. So far it has been a great gift. The tickets allow all four of us to go do something once every 2-3 months or so. there are 6 plays in all so I guess that would mean every other month? Math was never my strong point. The first play we went to was Room Service, a play from the early 1900 so that would mean that early cave men were more intelligent than we originally thought. My official review is that it gets 3.5 out of 4. I was worried at first that the kids would be bored and would put up a fight if it was the slightest bit boring but they told me that they enjoyed it. Kelsie was even singing the theme song the next day at school.


I finished with the bulk of my old photos so I thought I would share them with all of you. The one on the right is Ryan with Kenzi. It looks to me like Kenzi is trying on Ryan's turkey platter belt buckle.


I was surprised to see this one of mom and the grand kids at Chuckie Cheese for her birthday. I should have suggested that we did this again this year. I could have played skee ball!


This is from a baby shower for Lonna when she/we were pregnant with Alyssa (she will tell you it was all her and that I only looked like I was pregnant). The women thought that they would have some fun watching me try to put a diaper on a balloon without popping it. Little did they know that I was well trained in the art of advanced diaperology and if they wanted to trip me up they would have to find a bigger balloon that liked to be uncooperative and sometimes try to hit you. Silly girls.




This is probably where Alyssa gets the ability to fall asleep anywhere at anytime. There were many times that we fell asleep together on the couch usually with a bottle dripping all over both of us.









5 comments:

Kelli said...

I love the old pictures! Who is that guy with Lonna in that last picture? The one with the hair?

Jenni said...

I love the picture of you and Lonna. Oh and the bald spot wow! I have some pics of you and me with Kati and Allyssa as babies and they are cute. We look really young then.

sherry said...

I really do not hope this is the last of the old pictures. I love them.

Anonymous said...

Love the old pictures. I've got about 1400 slides I would love to have put on discs. Anyone interested can have the job. Imagine seeing yourselves when you were really young.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the old pictures. I have about 1400 pictures on slides I would love to have put on discs. Anyone interested.