Thursday, June 4, 2009

Leftovers - Almost as good as the first time

Thought I would add a few of the pictures that didn't make the last post. I know I know, leftovers are just not the same as a brand spankin' new post but just throw some cheese on it and give it a quick spin in the microwave and it's just like new. The real reason Kelsie likes track day. A lunchable lunch, a slim jim and don't forget all of the candy, she's in heaven.


It looks like they are dancing on clouds. Dang tall people get in the way all the time.



Feezeframe frozen. HaHaHa, ummm... Ha...Ha... It was a lot funnier in my head.




They are having a fun run to raise funds for Paula (Lonna's sister) to help cover medical bills, so if there are any runners out there looking for a good cause.





1 comment:

Jenni said...

Wish we could run it!