While we were out and about we stopped at our favorite Thai restaurant, it was closed so we went to our second favorite. Feeling adventurous (and too tired to care) we tried what all the other tables were ordering, deep fried tofu. From the picture they look kinda good. Just a warning though, the crispy outside has the consistency of hardened sawdust but I guess that's what a tasteless food tastes like when it is deep fried. Friday, July 3, 2009
Homework, Blog or Tiger Woods Golf on the Wii
What to do, What to do. The homework is done now because I fear the wrath of Lonna if I should have to repeat a class so that's a no brainer. Since my butt gets tired from sitting too long I take golf breaks. So that means it is now time to make mom happy by updating the blog. So what's happened lately? Fathers day. We got together at Sherry's house on Monday for the big day. I learned a few new things that day. 1. My Dad says he keeps all the cards I get him. I have a habit of getting cards that are a little crazy or off-color. This years was no exception. Let's just say it "cracked" some people up. 2. I found a new steak rub thanks to Sherry. Spade L. I found it at Macey's, it's really good on tri tip. 3. I learned that to make really good brat's you have to shop far away from your house and the best way to hide the beer is between cases of diet coke.
The weather was perfect so we could eat in the backyard. here is mom and dad, mom is still laughing at the card I got dad.
Rae and Dale were here to join in the festivities. It's always fun when they can come down.
This week for school we had a field trip. I too was wondering how an online course could possibly have a field trip. I envisioned virtual buses taking virtual students to a virtual museum. I then imagined myself sitting in the back of the virtual bus, I started to get a pseudo sickness. The "field trip" was actually an assignment in disguise. We were supposed to go to a public place and observe people exhibiting four types of non-verbal communication. So naturally we made it into a family outing. Alyssa was willing to act out the four types for me in case we couldn't find anyone at the mall. Lonna offered me the non-verbal finger gesture as another back up plan.
While we were out and about we stopped at our favorite Thai restaurant, it was closed so we went to our second favorite. Feeling adventurous (and too tired to care) we tried what all the other tables were ordering, deep fried tofu. From the picture they look kinda good. Just a warning though, the crispy outside has the consistency of hardened sawdust but I guess that's what a tasteless food tastes like when it is deep fried.
While we were out and about we stopped at our favorite Thai restaurant, it was closed so we went to our second favorite. Feeling adventurous (and too tired to care) we tried what all the other tables were ordering, deep fried tofu. From the picture they look kinda good. Just a warning though, the crispy outside has the consistency of hardened sawdust but I guess that's what a tasteless food tastes like when it is deep fried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad you chose the Blog. Fun times. I think you need to post the 4th pictures. Since I forgot my camera.
Looks like lots of fun, except for the tofu, I will remember to steer clear of that...
Post a Comment