Sunday, December 20, 2009
Basketball week in review
Last week was busy at our house. On top of Christmas shopping, school and work we, or should I say the school district, decided that the girls should play 3 games this week which included 2 games on Saturday because we found out that Alyssa is now playing for the JV team also, but more on that later. It was a heartbreaking week for the girls as they visited Lone Peak and American Fork for the first 2 games. For some reason the other teams were allowed to play with 7 players instead of the usual 5. And for some other reason they didn't even have to wear the same uniforms, these were stripped like zebras, and they were guys, full grown men, not even the same age as the girls, I think you know what I'm talking about.
This was the close game with North Sanpete, I like it because it shows us winning, why would I want to show a score of us losing?
Alyssa ready to throw the ball in to continue the punishment of the other team.
Alyssa adding more points. Again this is N. Sanpete.
Saturdays game was at home against Bingham. Another heart breaker game. Alyssa played alot of minutes this game, here she is adding two more.
I knew all those Kelsie fans out there are wondering why Alyssa is getting so much attention and there were no pictures of Kelsie. Kelsie has been a sport and has faithfully attended all of Alyssa's games while wearing her SFSSS (Spanish Fork School Spirit Scarf) I just named it that, just now, all by myself... impressed huh? You can kinda see it in the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It all starts by first sitting on the bench. And Rob, you sound exactly like Dale when our girls played. Keep playing hard, Alyssa.
I love the scarf.....I will have to find one before I attend a game :)
I don't like it either when the other team plays with 2 extra players. Keep up the good work Alyssa.
Loving the updates, keep it up!
Post a Comment