
I can't believe it is already back to school time. Here is the traditional first day of school pictures in the front yard. We'll get to the artsy stuff soon.

Awwww... how sweet.

Kelsie is back in to soccer so I am also keeping a scoreboard so you all know how many goals she has scored, I'm thinking of also posting how many times she gets sent to the turf.

Alyssa is taking a photography class this semester and that means she gets to take her model (Kelsie) around and pose her is some action shots, portrait shots and things like that.

Calculating how many goals she will score.

Pre game preparations

I think this is another assignment. Something up close with landscape behind.


Sweet action shot. I can see your belly.

Save!

Another photo assignment, This one is called " get a funny picture of a fat guy doing something that requires cat like reflexes that have left him a long time ago"

The model turned out to be difficult to work with.

Ultra up close picture. This was one that I took, that's why it is blurry, or Taylor might be naturally blurry...I'm not sure. Probably me.

Labor day. I will save you the play by play recap of the photo shoot since you have probably already read it on one of the England blogs. Kelsie found Ryker and had a hard time letting go.

Mom and Dad found the couch

Some of us found where the food would eventually be so we circled like sharks waiting for the feeding frenzy to start.

Rae found the trail mix (sorry sis)

Big Daddy

This is the current collection of great grand kids. I'm surprised that they all cooperated.

Alyssa took back the camera from me and continued her artsy photo assignments. You know all those cool looking waterfall pictures where the water looks like a smooth sheet of water? This is Alyssa's version.

These next 2 are some of her cooler motion pictures.
4 comments:
Beautiful photography Alyssa and Rob. Yeah get me with something in my mouth. I'll be watching for you.
Love the pictures from both of you and of all of you. Good Luck on soccer Kelsie, and don't hurt your head.
You all need to come back soon and take more pictures.
Those are some cool pictures, I can see that Alyssa gets her "artsy fartsy" from you Rob!
Post a Comment