You missed me didn't you? I would love to tell you how I have been soooo busy that I have had absolutely no time to blog but the truth is... I have been soooo busy that I have had no time, and I was lazy. OK, mostly the lazy part along with some tiredness from the busy part. I have started the new hours for my job so that means I have to work 2 days with that big glowy thing in the sky. So for the 100Th blog I will catch you up on all the way cool things we have been doing.
We went to a Spanish Fork football game. The football team isn't too bad this year. This was against Uinta. This is the halftime entertainment. The Spanish Fork Band. Impressed huh? I felt really sad for them so I tried to clap extra loud, just made me look like a dork but that's OK, they tried hard to play over the talking of the crowd.
We bought some of those pass of all passes from seven peaks/Trafalga so we decided we had better use them. The kids really liked the slick track, I just hope Alyssa doesn't adopt some of the racing tactics out on the open road.

If you go to Trafalga then you have to go golfing, duh. We opted for the indoor glow in the dark golf because it's, well, indoors and Dad forgot his hat and didn't feel like getting a sunburn on his head. But it did provide a cool picture.
Oh yea, we bought a third car. Alyssa likes to tell people that we bought it for her, I've stopped trying to correct her. They assure me that the big shiny spot will go away.
For conference weekend we took a drive on the alpine loop. That means a good excuse for more cool HDR photos, and some non HDR that are also pretty cool. Oh, by the way, don't go driving on the alpine loop during conference weekend, apparently everyone else has the same idea.




We went to a Spanish Fork football game. The football team isn't too bad this year. This was against Uinta. This is the halftime entertainment. The Spanish Fork Band. Impressed huh? I felt really sad for them so I tried to clap extra loud, just made me look like a dork but that's OK, they tried hard to play over the talking of the crowd.
We bought some of those pass of all passes from seven peaks/Trafalga so we decided we had better use them. The kids really liked the slick track, I just hope Alyssa doesn't adopt some of the racing tactics out on the open road.
If you go to Trafalga then you have to go golfing, duh. We opted for the indoor glow in the dark golf because it's, well, indoors and Dad forgot his hat and didn't feel like getting a sunburn on his head. But it did provide a cool picture.
Oh yea, we bought a third car. Alyssa likes to tell people that we bought it for her, I've stopped trying to correct her. They assure me that the big shiny spot will go away.

4 comments:
Love the pictures, you do a good job. Also like that bright shiney red thing.
Good lookin pictures Rob, and I wouldn't try to get the shiny spot to go away, it gives a little shazaam!
Umm, Rob? I count 99. Not that my 30 odd (mostly odd) posts are anything to post about.
I'd like to know how they got that shine on your new car. Neither of mine will do that. Of course, both of mine are far from new.
Red.....I love red! Love the pictures too.
Post a Comment