I have these ideas for coffee table books rattling around in my head, you may remember me mentioning them occasionally. One was about objects on the table taken from table top level, the other was clouds that could kick your butt (it's still just a working title). These pictures would fit in the second category, well, most of them would and then I would of course have to give credit to Alyssa for some of them. Since this is all just a crazy idea and really have no plans on publishing such book I won't have to pay her a fee.
Alyssa had an assignment to take some sunrise or sunset pictures so we took a drive out to the fields and got a few pictures. These are just rough ideas, when she edits the good ones I will steal them from her and post some really cool ones. No clouds in this one so it won't make it into the book.
One of my favorites

Looking more like butt kicking clouds.
Here we go. One Sunday night there was this awesome lightning storm so we took the camera out to see if we could get a cool picture.
It took a good hour until we were able to get one picture that seem worthy of keeping. We had the camera set up to keep the shutter open for about 15 seconds but didn't realize that the camera would also take another 15 seconds to record the info to the card. This one looks like aliens are abducting the neighbors. One could only hope.
3 comments:
I have tried this, but I am not as patient as you. Those pictures are wonderful!
aws pics bro
(we are men of few words)
Those are awesome! I will definitely buy the butt kicking cloud book!
Post a Comment