Saturday we went shopping for some ideas for the kids to give to their friends for Christmas. We found ourselves at Alyssa's new favorite store, Zurchers in Orem. Thanks to Steve and Judy for taking us to the Thai restaurant right next door or we would never have thought to shop here. So what do you get when you mix two people with camera phones and a store with a bunch of crazy hats? Camera wars, that's what. I get a feeling I'm going to regret this later. Oh well, at least Dad has more pictures for his calendar.


Go speed racer!

Umm... wow, embarrassing.


Beware of Cowgirl.

Hi. My name is Rob, I'll be your nurse today. (makes you feel safe huh?)
4 comments:
I love hat shops! You have to take me when we are down there. There is a great hat shop in leavenworth where I get all my great hats for school. I do think the nurse hat is one you need to wear to work.
My favorite store also. Right next to Deseret Book and the quilt shop. Makes me happy:)
How come there are no pictures of Lonna with funny hats?
I was with kelsie looking around the store and we could hear them laughing on the other side of the store. Kelsie thought they were crazy, until we went to look for them when we were ready to leave. She found out that they were taking funny pics in different hats. She decided that they needed to take couple pics of her too. I guess I got there after all the good hats were taken. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment