Wednesday, January 28, 2009

...and the cowhide globe goes in.

I was able to get a couple of videos of Alyssa scoring in the last game she played so that all of you could bask in the splendor that is 9Th grade girls basketball. Jenni and Jim brought the family to help cheer Alyssa to victory, that is after they got lost and finally found the school. They got to the game just in time to see Alyssa throw the ball in, only, just as they said "hi" to her the coach substituted her out before she could throw it in. It's all good however because after halftime Alyssa continued her reign of terror over the Springville team by scoring another 2 points bringing her total for the game up to 6.

In other news, we received our blog the other day in printed form. Thanks to Sherry for suggesting this to us. It will be fun to look back later and will make for a good journal. I'm sure the girls will just tell me all it does is document how dorky I am. I'm starting to see this as a term of endearment. I dork you too girls!

4 comments:

sherry said...

I love my book. I so want to come see your girls play. We should all live together so it is not so hard.....

Anonymous said...

Good for you Alyssa, I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Grammy Rae said...

Congratulations Alyssa. Keep up the good work.

Kelli said...

I love the videos! Way to go Alyssa!!