Started scanning in Lonna's pics this past week. It's always fun to see how my better half grew up.

Not sure where this is. Must be a camping trip.

This from one of the many trips to Bryce Canyon. Inside Kodachrome, I think we got a picture of the kids on this same tree a couple of years ago.

The picture of Grandpa
Cloward that Alyssa thought looked like Elvis. On a side note, we did just get her eyes checked and she has now been fitted with contacts and has since been pointing out all the details like the fact that there are actually trees on the mountains and the smiley faces on the
balloons at the doctors office.

I thought I was finished with all of Mom's slides but when we took them back and I told her that she was missing a bunch of slides on two different reels we started to search the whole house for them. We were
unsuccessful and gave up with the hopes that they might turn up later. When Dad came home we told him about the missing pics and wouldn't you know it, he found them.
Why didn't we think to look in the
hash brown box shoved under the desk? What was I thinking? We were rewarded with the missing pictures plus a large stash of Dad's slides. I didn't know Dad had a bunch of slides.
Any who, while I was scanning the remainder of Mom's slides I was sure I wouldn't find too many more "fun" pictures but boy was I wrong. This is from the trip to Hawaii. I'm not sure but I think this is in style now. Rock On Dad!
2 comments:
Way too fun. Hopefully, you will still find more pictures. I love it.
Thanks so much Rob. Enjoyed lunch yesterday. It's fun to see some of Lonna.
Post a Comment