Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let's clear things up.

Alyssa has informed me that I failed to properly explain to you, my loyal blogees and blogites, the reason for her departure from the track team. It seems that I led many of you to believe that Alyssa is some sort of flake, loser, or the dreaded pansy and that she is the only person in recorded history to be kicked off of a team that if you just show up you are on the team. This could not be further from the truth. Alyssa decide that her knee, yes the same knee that has plagued her during the basketball season, was in jeopardy of getting worse if she continued with the training/torture sessions that her sprinting coach was putting them through. As far as I know, she is still going to try out for the high school team in the fall and continue her domination in the key by fine tuning the dreaded thunder dunk.

One other thing, they tell me that there is no "c" in rip-stick, to which I reply "It's my blog, I can make things up as I see fit".

1 comment:

sherry said...

You have the same rule that I do...It my blog and my rules...kinda of like my rule that states it my world and you just live in it...Yea I use that one on my kids.