Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Hey! What happened to the cruise pictures?
That's right, we went on a cruise last week with my parents and siblings for my parents 50Th anniversary. So why don't I have cruise pictures? Because I am behind in my blogging, duh. So here's a quick recap of the spectacle known as Fiesta Days in Spanish Fork.
The day started off in the wee hours of the morning with the 1 mile kids fun run. Kelsie entered again this year along with Devin. We met them at the park to work out all the kinks and get some last minute stretches in before the big race.
Early in the morning and they are still willing to smile for a picture.
Time to get lined up for the big race, we tried to give them the best chance so we stuck them on the starting line a half hour early.
Did I mention it was really early in the morning? Since I went to the race right after work I was probably yawning more than Kelsie.
And they are off! Just look at the determination on their faces. The jockeying for position. The little kid confused as to what he should be doing.
Here's Kelsie coming down the back stretch. This is about the time she got a stitch in her side, but she kept going, she's just that determined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That did look like fun. I was afraid you were going to say you lost the pictures of the cruise. I'm glad you just are catching up. Way to go Kelsie, you look like a runner.
Proud of you Kelsie, keep up the good work. Looking forward to the cruise pictures.
Post a Comment