
I've been having fun scanning all of the old pictures into the computer and have come upon some really fun ones that bring back some fun memories. Others just bring the pain of watching the belly get bigger over the years. I even got a comment on my facebook page from someone who couldn't believe how small I was. (small?) Over all the years I have never been accused of being small. Anywho, here are the lineups of the Christensen Family Games during the summer of 97' that we had at Sherry and Larry's house. Hope they bring back the same fun memories.
5 comments:
Sorry, I don't remember. I think I was halfway across the world, maybe we should try it again.
Was that really Steve Gordon in the bottom pic? Great memories. We really should all get together again. Washington is always open.
Oh we need another family reunion!
I agree we need another reunion. That brings back a lot of memories. Keep putting on the old pictures I love them.
That really is Steve, look at all that hair and the glasses! I look like a nerd, but who's surprised?
Post a Comment