Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Basketball

Basketball update: Alyssa played in the game against Payson last Tuesday (I told you about it didn't I? Rebound, basket, block?) here's some pictures to show her in action.





Another one of those pictures that will get me in trouble but I was too lazy to walk around to the other end of the court and the officials look at you like your an idiot if you try to stop the game to get a better angle for a picture.





Here's some pictures of Kelsie in action at her games. Last week they won a hard fought game but this week lost a real squeaker at the last minute 40- 17.




the other day I posted to my Facebook page that I was scanning pictures into the computer to embarrass my kids, well, it didn't have the effect I wanted, Alyssa liked the pictures of her sleeping on her trike so much that she put it on her page, so here is a picture to embarrass the both of us. I think it is just going to embarrass me the most. That truly is disturbing.



3 comments:

sherry said...

It looks like Dad/Daughter bonding to me. I love it.

Jenni said...

You both are so cute.

Grammy Rae said...

Isn't basketball fun? Keep enjoying it while you can. Love the kissy faces.