Saturday, January 24, 2009

OK, here's the deal

A while ago I changed how the comments would be added to the blog. I did this because we started to get comments from someone that I didn't know and when we looked into it further found out that it was just some way of trying to get you to go to a poker web site. I know, I know, as tempting as this may seem, it is not something I wanted on "Baldy's Blog". So we have had to start moderating all comments so I can weed these poker people out and they can no longer mar the coolness of the blog. It's a big pain in the butt and a couple of you (grammy rae and grandma Arlene) have tried to post twice thinking that it didn't accept the first. So be patient with me and be assured that as soon as I get to it I will get your totally awesome and greatly appreciated comments posted.

2 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

Thanks for putting it all out there that I don't read the fine print! Don't let my students know.

Anonymous said...

Now, let me say this as sweetly and delicately as possible. As much as I adore your taste in music you need to remove the audio player from your blog as well.

I personally hate it when a web page plays anything through my speakers that I did not specifically instruct it to.

Thanks, I feel better.

- Blake