After I posted the picture last time of the family Olympics that we had at Sherry's house way back when, I felt guilty for not adding a picture for the other half of my faithful readers. Although I'm sure they enjoyed the pictures of the Christensen clan in most of it's enormity, it is only fair to provide the Cloward side a trip down memory lane of their own. This is the "man it is so good to finally be back home from California" picture in the airport terminal. Can't you just see the excitement in all of our eyes? O.K. They were happy, if I was in the picture you would just see me with my usual scowl on my face, but more on that later.
There are a few things I have come to realize while I have been scanning old pictures into the computer.1. Alyssa can and will fall asleep anywhere at anytime and usually in the funniest places and positions. This is only a small sample of all the pictures I have uncovered of her.

2. Kelsie looks darn cute when she wears a bowl on her head. She seems to be able to wear bowls well, if you recall back in July she was sporting a bowl covered in tinfoil as she and her primary cohorts attempted to overtake the other primary kids on the parade route. I also think this is the cutest expression.
3. I too can fall asleep at anytime in some interesting positions, and have many times this past week while scanning pictures.

3. I too can fall asleep at anytime in some interesting positions, and have many times this past week while scanning pictures.
4. I have two expressions, scowl and scowlier (is this even a word?) I don't seem to be smiling in many of these pictures, although there are some with Alyssa where I am probably making googly noises and faces so maybe these can count towards smiling.
5. It is really easy to put school off till the last moment because I get so excited to open the next package of pictures. This reminds me that I have some school work to finish so I had better wrap this up. And this reminds me that I saw a big yellow envelope from the school on the couch with my name on it, it could either mean that I have made the dean's list again or they want more money, no, wait, that was the other envelope. I'll just have to let you know later.
I almost forgot, here is a little project for all of you. I came across the above picture of Alyssa, your task is to give me your best caption to go with it. Nobody will get anything but this will give me lots of comments and then I will feel loved. I guess I was wrong, someone does get something after all.
3 comments:
"Hey Dad I just found a red convertable mustange 1969.....Perfect for my birthday,
Thanks Dad, you are the best you know!"
I love the pictures of the kids. I especially love the ones of Alyssa as a baby I used to tend.
I love the pictures of the kids. I especially love the ones of Alyssa, as a baby I used to tend.
Post a Comment