Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our stress level is about to go up another notch.

Alyssa has officially been added to the team. We are all excited so we took an official team picture so she could add it to the yearbook. the coach put her into the game with about 5 minutes left in the game. It was awesome, blocked shots, impossible passes and a monster two handed slam that almost brought down the backboard. Alyssa will tell you that I am remembering it all wrong but that's what I saw. Here's where she spent most of the time. I know, this is a dangerous angle for taking a females picture. Never shoot the backside. I'll probably be in the dog house for this one.


5 comments:

sherry said...

Good luck Alyssa. I am glad you are back to playing

Grammy Rae said...

Is this the high school team? I know I'm behind the times. I'm glad her knee is better (it is isn't it?)

Kelli said...

Go Alyssa, wish I could come and watch you play!!

Beckie said...

This is Beckie Frame...RaeAnne's neice. I was just looking at Alyssa's team picture and my neice is Madison Frame (#4, I think on the team). Small world :)

Rob said...

I will feel bad if I don't answer your questions. Sherry, Alyssa thanks you for your support and thinks you are one of her favorite aunts, right along with all the other aunts. This is the Spanish Fork Jr High team, Alyssa's knee is doing better and has played a total of about 3 minutes so far. Kelli, we wish you could come watch too. Beckie, thanks for commenting, how awesome is that? Maddie is a good player.